Sunday, October 19, 2014

Everyday Holidays

Hello world! It's me again, your friendly neighborhood writer.

Okay, that was a lame introduction. I really need to work on those.

So, today I really felt like reaching out and whipping up another blog post. However, I didn't really have anything to write about yet. My new novel is still in its early stages of development, so nothing exciting to share on that front... but hey! There's something to celebrate every day, right?

I went on some websites and starting looking up those funny daily holidays. As it turns out, October 19th is Evaluate Your Life Day. It's also New Friends Day, but I think those things could go hand in hand. I've evaluated my life, and I think it's pretty great, but you can never have too many new friends. So I'm going to reach out again and ask you to speak up. Make yourself known. Trust me, I love meeting new people. I would be delighted to meet you.

Help me observe New Friends Day. Or, if you like, join me in a little life evaluation.

What kinds of fun daily holidays have you observed in the past?

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your new blog, Haley! Welcome to the triple double u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one of my favorite minor little holidays that I've heard of was toad day...
    And the tone of your posts are great! Light, informal - welcoming. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard of national dog day a day late. XD I like friends day.

    Stori Tori's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well today is CAPS LOCK DAY and Smart Is Cool Day. But we already know it's cool to be smart, don't we? ;)

      Delete